Delivering Excellent Standards
ROK Electrical are a Company who believes in delivering excellent standards, meeting targets and driving projects to completion.
Specialising in the provision of electrical installation across vast and varied projects; Data Centres, Distribution Centres, CAT A and CAT B Office Installs, Shopping Centres, Colleges, High End Residential, Sports Stadiums. A collaboration of achievement whilst working with some of the Countries leading Construction and M&E Companies whom ROK has developed ongoing secure working partnerships with through mutual respect of delivering on all projects during the history of the Company.
Our skilled team of Project Managers, Site Managers and Engineers enables the Company to approach all projects with the utmost efficiency and accuracy.
Our service commitments to our clients include advising and supporting our clients from the beginning phases of a project. A thorough approach is taken to review the electrical design at pre-construction stage to advise the most efficient, cost effect installation plan.
What makes ROK Electrical unique is that we are able to draw upon and share with our clients our teams vast experience from having worked in this sector for many years.
The ongoing continued repeat business we receive from our clients is testament to the supportive and detailed perspective ROK Electrical can provide.
ROK Electrical are a Company who believes in supporting and developing their team and who operates under a strong moral code, please refer to our visions and values section of the website.
Vision and Values
‘Degree to which the product or service meets the customer’s expectations’
- Quality is paramount in all aspects of our business operations
- Provide a quality service over and above the standard installation to all our clients
- Robust inhouse and/or onsite quality control checks
- Ensure all Site Management team are trained to maintain our quality standards
‘The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles’
- Offer an honest and straight forward approach when working with our clients or team
- Encourage our team to be open, honest and approachable
- Always deliver on our promises
‘Empower our staff to develop and succeed’
- Developing a skilled workforce for the future
- An active member of the Electrical Apprenticeship Scheme
- Operate an effective inhouse appraisal process
- Strive to encourage, retain and promote our team
- Celebrate and share our successes